113 Specialist, Assistant Professor, Lecturer Recruitment 2023 – Union Public Service Commission released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Specialist, Assistant Professor, Lecturer Vacancy through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official notification June 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the UPSC career website i.e., upsc.gov.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 29 June 2023.
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Specialist, Assistant Professor, Lecturer|
|Number Of Post’s||113 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||16 June 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||29 June 2023|
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Specialist Grade III (Microbiology/ Bacteriology)||26|
|Specialist Grade III (Pathology)||15|
|Assistant Surgeon/ Medical Officer||02|
|Senior Assistant Controller of Mines||02|
|Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Anatomy)||06|
|Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Community Medicine)||04|
|Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Forensic Medicine & Toxicology)||04|
|Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Gynaecology & Obstetrics )||04|
|Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Homoeopathic Materia Medica)||08|
|Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Homoeopathic Pharmacy)||05|
|Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Organon of Medicine)||09|
|Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Practice of Medicine)||07|
|Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Physiology including Biochemistry)||05|
|Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Pathology & Microbiology)||04|
|Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Repertory)||08|
|Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Surgery)||04|
113 Specialist, Assistant Professor, Lecturer Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Union Public Service Commission. Online applications are in UPSC Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, Post Graduation, MBBS, Master of Science, M.D, M.S, Doctor of Science, Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 21 Years|
Maximum Age 35 To 40 Years
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC & ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PWD (General) Candidates – 10 Years
For PWD (OBC) Candidates – 13 Years
For PWD (SC/ST) Candidates – 15 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||For Gen, OBC & EWS Candidates – Rs.25/-|
For SC, ST, PWBD & Women Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||As Per UPSC Norms|
How To Apply Union Public Service Commission Vacancies
- First of all check the 113 Specialist, Assistant Professor, Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply UPSC Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Union Public Service Commission Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the 113 Specialist, Assistant Professor, Lecturer Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.