12 Superintendent of Police Recruitment 2023 – – National Investigation Agency released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Superintendent of Police Vacancy through National Investigation Agency official notification August 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the National Investigation Agency career website i.e., nia.gov.in Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 22 August 2023.
National Investigation Agency Vacancy Notification
|National Investigation Agency (NIA)
|Superintendent of Police
|Number Of Post’s
|Start Date To Apply
|07 July 2023
|Last Date To Apply
|22 August 2023
12 Superintendent of Police Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci National Investigation Agency. Online applications are in National Investigation Agency Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Candidate should have completed As Per NIA Norms from any of the recognized board or University
|Maximum Age 56 Years
|No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)
|Rs. 78,800 /- To Rs. 2,09,200/-
How To Apply
- First check the National Investigation Agency Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Address SP (Adm), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003