1207 Stenographer Recruitment 2023 – Staff Selection Commission released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Stenographer Vacancy through Staff Selection Commission official notification August 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the Staff Selection Commission career website i.e., ssc.nic.in Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 23 August 2023.
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Number Of Post’s||1207 Posts|
|Working Place||All India|
|Start Date To Apply||02 August 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||23 August 2023|
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Details
1207 Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Staff Selection Commission. Online applications are in Staff Selection Commission Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Stenographer Grade C||93|
|Stenographer Grade D||1114|
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed PUC from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 30 Years
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC, ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PWD (Unreserved) Candidates – 10 Years
For PWD (OBC) Candidates – 13 Years
For PWD (SC/ST) Candidates -15 Years
|Selection Mode||Computer Based Examination|
Detailed Medical Examination
|Application Fees|| For All Other Candidates – Rs. 100/-|
For SC, ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen, PWD Candidates – Nil
For Mode of Payment – Online
|Salary (Per Month)||As Per Norms|
How To Apply
- First of all check the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.