261 Air Worthiness Officer, Junior Translation Officer Recruitment 2023 – Union Public Service Commission released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Air Worthiness Officer, Junior Translation Officer Vacancy through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official notification June 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the UPSC career website i.e., upsc.gov.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online 261 Air Worthiness Officer, Junior Translation Officer Recruitment, before 13 July 2023.
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Air Worthiness Officer, Junior Translation Officer|
|Number Of Post’s||261 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||24 June 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||13 July 2023|
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Air Worthiness Officer||80|
|Air Safety Officer||44|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics)||02|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Biology)||01|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry)||01|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Physics)||01|
|Junior Translation Officer||86|
|Assistant Engineer Grade-I||03|
|Assistant Survey Officer||07|
|Principal Officer (Engineering) cum-Joint Director General(Technical)||01|
|Senior Lecturer (General Medicine)||03|
|Senior Lecturer (General Surgery)||02|
|Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases)||01|
261 Air Worthiness Officer, Junior Translation Officer Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci UPSC. Online applications are in Union Public Service Commission Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed LLB, Degree, B,E or B.Tech, M.D, M.S, Post Graduation, M.Sc, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 50 Years|
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PWD (General) Candidates – 10 Years
For PWD (OBC) Candidates – 13 Years
For PWD (SC/ST) Candidates – 15 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Test |
|Application Fees||For Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs.25/-|
For SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||As Per UPSC Norms|
How To Apply 261 Air Worthiness Officer, Junior Translation Officer Vacancies
- First of all check the 261 Air Worthiness Officer, Junior Translation Officer Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the 261 Air Worthiness Officer, Junior Translation Officer Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.