35 Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Recruitment 2023 – Reserve Bank of India released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Vacancy through Reserve Bank of India (RBI) official notification June 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the RBI career website i.e., rbi.org.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online 35 Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Recruitment, before 30 June 2023.
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)|
|Number Of Post’s||35 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||09 June 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||30 June 2023|
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||29|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||06|
35 Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Online applications are in RBI Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Diploma, Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronic Engineering|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 20 Years|
Maximum Age 30 Years
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC & ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PWD (General) Candidates – 10 Years
For PWD (OBC) Candidates – 13 Years
For PWD (SC/ST) Candidates -15 Years
|Selection Mode||Online Exam|
Language Proficiency Test
|Application Fees||For SC, ST, PwBD & EXS Candidates – Rs.50/-|
For General, OBC & EWS Candidates – Rs.450/-
For RBI Staff – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs. 71,032/-|
How To Apply Reserve Bank of India Vacancies
- First of all check the 35 Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in RBI Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the 35 Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.
- Short Notification : Notification
- Official Notification : Notification
- Apply Online : Apply
- Official Website : rbi.org.in