7 Consultants (Marketing & Export Promotion) Recruitment 2023 – Spices Board of India released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Consultants (Marketing & Export Promotion) Vacancy through Spices Board of India official notification June 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the Spices Board of India career in official website i.e., indianspices.com Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Mumbai – Maharashtra, Jodhpur – Rajasthan, Barabanki – Uttar Pradesh, Guna – Madhya Pradesh, Nizamabad – Telangana, Guntur – Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore – Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 14 July 2023.
Spices Board of India Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Spices Board of India (Spices Board)|
|Post Name||Consultants (Marketing & Export Promotion)|
|Number Of Post’s||07 Posts|
|Working Place||Mumbai – Maharashtra, Jodhpur – Rajasthan, Barabanki – Uttar Pradesh, Guna – Madhya Pradesh, Nizamabad – Telangana, Guntur – Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore – Karnataka|
|Start Date To Apply||28 June 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||14 July 2023|
Spices Board of India Vacancy Details
7 Consultants (Marketing & Export Promotion) Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Spices Board of India. Online applications are in Spices Board of India Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 63 Years|
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary (Per Month)||Monthly Rs.40.000/- To Rs.60.000/-|
How To Apply
- First check the 7 Consultants (Marketing & Export Promotion) Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Secretary, Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N H By Pass, Palarivattom.P.O., Kochi-682025
- Official Notification : Notification
- Application Form : Application
- Official Website : indianspices.com