Basaveshwara Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2023 – Basaveshwara Co-operative Bank released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Junior Assistant, Peon/Night Watchman Vacancy through Basaveshwara Co-operative Bank official notification August 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the Basaveshwara Co-operative Bank career website. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Bagalkot – Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 04 September 2023.
Basaveshwara Co-operative Bank Vacancy Notification
|Basaveshwara Co-operative Bank
|Junior Assistant, Peon/Night Watchman
|Number Of Post’s
|Bagalkot – Karnataka
|Start Date To Apply
|21 August 2023
|Last Date To Apply
|04 September 2023
Basaveshwara Co-operative Bank Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
Basaveshwara Co-operative Bank Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Basaveshwara Co-operative Bank. Online applications are in Basaveshwara Co-operative Bank Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Salary (Per Month)
|Rs.21,400/- To Rs.42,000/-
|Rs.17,000/- To Rs.28,950/-
|Minimum Age 18 Years
Maximum Age 35 Years
For OBC Candidates – 03 years
For SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates – 05 years
|For SC, ST & Cat-I Candidates – Rs.250/-
For Gene & OBC Candidates – Rs.500/-
How To Apply Basaveshwara Co-operative Bank Recruitment Vacancies
- First check the Basaveshwara Co-operative Bank Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Member Staff Recruitment & Manager, Basaveshwara Co-operative Bank Limited, Parthanahalli Complex, Opposite to Bhagat Singh Complex, 1st Floor, Theatre Road, Jamakhandi-587301, Bagalkot, Karnataka (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).
- Official Notification : Notification