Botanical Survey of India Recruitment 2023 – Botanical Survey of India released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Research Associate Vacancy through Botanical Survey of India (BIS) official notification April 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the BIS career in official website i.e., bsi.gov.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 05 May 2023.
Botanical Survey of India Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Botanical Survey of India (BIS)|
|Post Name||Research Associate|
|Number Of Post’s||10 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||06 April 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||05 May 2023|
Botanical Survey of India Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Botanical Survey of India. Online applications are in BIS Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 35 Years|
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs.47,000/- To Rs.54,000/-|
How To Apply Botanical Survey of India Recruitment Vacancies
- First check the Botanical Survey of India Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – The Scientist In-charge, Technical Section, Botanical Survey of India, CGO Complex, 3rd MSO Building 5th Floor, Salt Lake City, Sector I, Kolkata – 700064 (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).