BSF Recruitment 2023 – Border Security Force has invited applications for a total of 166 Constable and Sub Inspector posts. All eligible candidates can get job information on BSF official website @bsf.nic.in. This is a golden opportunity for those who are looking for a job in the Police sector. Interested candidates should apply online for these posts. Last date for submission of application through online is 26 December 2023.
BSF Recruitment 2023
Name of Institution : Border Security Force (BSF)
Name of Posts : Constable and Sub Inspector Posts
Total Nos of Posts : 166 Posts
Mode of Application : Online
Official Website : bsf.nic.in
Border Security Force Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Sub Inspector (Works)||13|
|Sub Inspector/Junior Engineer (Electrical)||55|
|Head Constable (Generator Operator)||17|
|Head Constable (Generator Mechanic)||34|
|Head Constable (Wireman/Lineman)||31|
|Head Constable (Electrician/Electrical)||03|
|Constable (Generator Mechanic)||04|
|Constable (Generator Operator)||09|
BSF Recruitment Eligibility Details Information
Educational Qualification : Candidate must have completed 10th, Diploma as per Border Security Force Recruitment. Candidate must have educational qualification from any recognized board or university.
Age Limit : As per BSF Recruitment Notification maximum age of candidate is 53 years. Candidates must read the Border Security Force Recruitment Notification and then apply for the job.
Application Fees : No Application Fee
Selection Process : Interview
Salary : Rs. 21,700 – 1,12,400/- Per Month
How to Apply for these Posts of BSF Recruitment 2023
- First candidates visit the official website centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Then candidates check Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification.
- Candidates must check the last date without fail before starting the application notification and then apply.
- Before submitting the application, prepare the documents required for the application.
- If you are eligible to apply for these posts then fill the application form without any mistakes.
- As per Bank of India Recruitment, candidates have to pay the application fee at the concerned bank or post office to apply.
- After submission of application you should check the application completely.
- After submission of application, capture or write down the application form number or receipt number.
- Start Date to Apply Offline : 28 October 2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline : 26 December 2023