Central Institute of Indian Languages Recruitment 2023 – Central Institute of Indian Languages will released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Clerical Assistant, Junior Resource Person Vacancy through Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) official notification December 2022. All the eligible aspirants can check the CILL career website i.e., ciil.org recruitment 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Mysuru – Karnataka, Bhubaneswar – Odisha can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 28 December 2022.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
Central Institute of Indian Languages Recruitment Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL)|
|Post Name||Clerical Assistant, Junior Resource Person|
|Number Of Post’s||10 Posts|
|Working Place||Mysuru – Karnataka, Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|Start Date To Apply||20 December 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||28 December 2022|
CILL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Resource Person||01|
|Junior Resource Person||05|
|Web Designer/ Administrator||01|
Central Institute of Indian Languages Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL). Online applications are in Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Post Name||Qualifications||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Resource Person||Ph.D||Rs. 46,200/-|
|Junior Resource Person||BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT, Masters Degree, MLIS/ MLISc, MCA, M.Sc, MS||Rs. 37,708/-|
|Editorial Assistant||Masters Degree||Rs. 29,700/-|
|Videographer||Diploma in Cinematography/ Videography||Rs. 29,700/-|
|Web Designer/ Administrator||Diploma/ Degree in Graphic/ Web Designing||Rs. 29,700/-|
|Clerical Assistant||Degree||Rs. 24,992/-|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 21 Years|
Maximum Age 40 To 50 Years
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
How To Apply
- First of all check the Central Institute of Indian Languages Recruitment Notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Central Institute of Indian Languages Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in CIIL Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the CIIL Recruitment 2022 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.