Central Railway Recruitment 2023 – Central Railway will released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Junior Technical Associate Vacancy through Central Railway official notification January 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the Central Railway career in official website i.e., cr.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Maharastra can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 30 January 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
Central Railway Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Associate|
|Number Of Post’s||60 Posts|
|Start Date To Apply||09 January 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||30 January 2023|
Central Railway Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Technical Associate||50|
Central Railway Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Central Railway. Online applications are in Central Railway Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 33 Years
For OBC Candidates – 36 Years
For SC/ST Candidates – 38 Years
Personality/ Intelligence Test / Interview
|Application Fees||For All Candidates – Rs.500/-|
For SC/ST/ OBC/Women/ Minorities/EWS Candidates – Rs.250/-
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs.25,000/- To Rs.30,000/-|
How To Apply
- First check the Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Deputy Chief Personnel Officer (Construction), Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (Construction), New Administrative Building, 6th Floor Opposite of Anjuman Islam School, D.N. Road, Central Railway, Mumbai CSMT, Maharashtra 400001 (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Application Form : Click Here
- Official Website : cr.indianrailways.gov.in