CPCB Recruitment 2023 – Central Pollution Control Board will released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Senior Scientific Assistant, Assistant Law Vacancy through Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) official notification March 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the CPCB career in official website i.e., cpcb.nic.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 31 March 2023.
Central Pollution Control Board Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Post Name||Senior Scientific Assistant, Assistant Law|
|Number Of Post’s||163 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||06 March 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||31 March 2023|
CPCB Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Law Officer||6|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||01|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||16|
|Senior Laboratory Assistant||15|
|Upper Division Clerk||16|
|Data Entry Operator Grade-II||03|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||15|
|Lower Division Clerk||05|
CPCB Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB). Online applications are in Central Pollution Control Board Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Scientist B||Degree, Masters Degree|
|Assistant Law Officer||LLB|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Degree|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||Masters Degree|
|Technical Supervisor||BE/ B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering|
|Senior Laboratory Assistant||12th|
|Upper Division Clerk||Degree|
|Data Entry Operator Grade-II||12th|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||10th|
|Lower Division Clerk||10th|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 35 Years
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC/ ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PWD (General) Candidates – 10 Years
For PWD (OBC) Candidates – 13 Years
For PWD (SC/ST) Candidates – 15 Years
|Selection Mode||Document Verification|
|Application Fees||For General Candidates – Rs.1,000 (Per Two hours Exam)|
For General Candidates – Rs.500 (Per One hour Exam)
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen – No Application Fee (Per Two hours Exam)
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen – Rs.250 /- (Per One hours Exam)
Registration Fee – Rs.150 (Per One hours Exam)
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs.18,000/- To Rs.1,77,500/-|
How To Apply CPCB Recruitment
- First of all check the CPCB Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Central Pollution Control Board Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the CPCB Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.