Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2023 – ESIC Karnataka released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Advocate Vacancy through ESIC Karnataka official notification July 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the ESIC Karnataka career in official website i.e., esic.nic.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Bengaluru – Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 04 August 2023.
ESIC Karnataka Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Karnataka (ESIC Karnataka)|
|Number Of Post’s||08 Posts|
|Working Place||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|Start Date To Apply||12 July 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||04 August 2023|
Employees State Insurance Corporation Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci ESIC Karnataka. Online applications are in ESIC Karnataka Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed LLB from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 21 Years|
Maximum Age 30 Years
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary||Rs.5,000/- To Rs.25,000/- Per Case|
How To Apply Employees State Insurance Corporation Vacancies
- First check the Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Additional Commissioner & Regional Director, Employees State Insurance Corporation, Regional Office, No. 10, Binnyfields, Binnypet, Near ETA Mall, Bangalore-560023, Karnataka (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).
- Official Notification : Notification
- Application Form : Application
- Terms and Conditions for Panel Advocates : Notification
- Official Website :