Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2023 – FRI will released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Forest Guard, Technician, Driver, Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy through Forest Research Institute (FRI) official notification December 2022. All the eligible aspirants can check the FRI career website i.e., fri.icfre.gov.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 19 January 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
Forest Research Institute Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Forest Research Institute (FRI)|
|Post Name||Forest Guard, Technician, Driver, Multi Tasking Staff|
|Number Of Post’s||72 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||20 December 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||19 January 2023|
Forest Research Institute Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff||22|
|Lower Division Clerk||05|
|Driver Ordinary Grade||04|
Forest Research Institute Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Forest Research Institute (FRI). Online applications are in Forest Research Institute (FRI) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Technician||10th, 12th, ITI|
|Multi Tasking Staff||10th Pass|
|Technical Assistant||12th, Diploma/ Degree|
|Lower Division Clerk||12th Pass|
|Forest Guard||12th Pass|
|Steno Grade-II||12th Pass|
|Store Keeper||12th Pass|
|Driver Ordinary Grade||10th Pass|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 30 Years
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC/ ST Candidates – 05 Years
PWD (General) Candidates – 10 Years
PWD (OBC) Candidates – 13 Years
PWD (SC/ST) Candidates – 15 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates – Rs.1,500/-|
For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates – Rs.700/-
|Salary (Per Month)||As Per FRI Norms|
How To Apply
- First of all check the Forest Research Institute Recruitment Notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply FRI Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in FRI Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2022 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.