Karnataka Government has introduced a new scheme for unemployed students. For those who are not able to get a job even after completing their studies, Karnataka government has implemented a new scheme to help such unemployeds financially.
This campaign was announced by Rajiv Gandhi in 2022 before the election. Candidates who get this bonus will get its benefit directly in their account.
|Yuva Nidhi Yojane
|Government of Karnataka
|Unemployed Youth of Karnataka State
|1500/- to 3000/- ( every month)
|Online or Offline
|26 December 2023
Eligible criteria for yuva nidhi scheme
- Candidate must be a resident of Karnataka.
- candidate must be passed their cources in academic year 2022-23.
- You should not have got a job even after 6 months of graduation.
- You should not enroll in higher education.
- You must not be self-employed.
- bank account should be linked with adhar card.
Documents required for Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- Adhar Card
- Recedence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Education Qualification Document
- Bank Account Details
Steps to apply Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- Go to official website of the scheme seva sindhu.
- Click on Yuva Nidhi Yojane link.
- Click on the apply online.
- Fill the application form and submit.
- You will receive an acknowledgement number