IAF Recruitment 2023 – 276 Air Force Common Admission Test Indian Air Force released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Air Force Common Admission Test Vacancy through Indian Air Force (IAF) official notification June 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the IAF career website i.e., indianairforce.nic.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online IAF Recruitment, before 30 June 2023.
Indian Air Force Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||Air Force Common Admission Test|
|Number Of Post’s||276 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||01 June 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||30 June 2023|
Indian Air Force Vacancy Details
|Branch Name||No of Posts|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||151|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||114|
IAF Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Indian Air Force. Online applications are in IAF Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Flying||12th with 50% marks each in Maths and Physics. Degree course in any 60% marks. BE/B Tech degree with 60% marks. Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||12th with 50% marks each in Maths and Physics. four-year graduation course in engineering/technology. Must obtain 60% marks in Section A & B examination of the Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India)|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||12th with 50% marks each in Maths and Physics. Graduation in any discipline with 60% marks and in section A and B examination of Aeronautical Society India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 20 Years|
Maximum Age 26 Years
|Selection Mode||Online Test|
|Application Fees||For All Candidates – Rs. 250/-|
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs. 56,100/- To Rs. 1,77,500/-|
How To Apply Indian Air Force Vacancies
- First of all check the IAF Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Indian Air Force Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Indian Air Force Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the IAF Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.