Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 – Indian Coast Guard released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Vacancy through Indian Coast Guard official notification August 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the Indian Coast Guard career website i.e., indiancoastguard.gov.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 24 September 2023.
( Last Date Extended Upto 24th September 2023)
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer)|
|Number Of Post’s||46 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||01 September 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||24 September 2023|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Commercial Pilot License||–|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Indian Coast Guard. Online applications are in Indian Coast Guard Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|General Duty||12th, Degree|
|Commercial Pilot Licence||12th, Diploma|
|Law Entry||Degree, LLB|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 19 Years|
Maximum Age 45 Years
|Selection Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Application Fees||For Gen, OBC & EWS Candidates – Rs.250/-|
For SC & ST Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||As Per Norms|
How To Apply Indian Coast Guard Vacancies
- First of all check the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.