IRDAI Recruitment 2023 – Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Assistant Manager Vacancy through Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) official notification April 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the IRDAI career website i.e., irdai.gov.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 10 May 2023.
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Vacancy Notification
|Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)
|Number Of Post’s
|All Over India
|Start Date To Apply
|11 April 2023
|Last Date To Apply
|10 May 2023
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
IRDAI Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI). Online applications are in Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|ACA/ AICWA/ ACMA/ ACS/ CFA, Graduation
|BE/ B.Tech in EEE/ ECE/ CSE/ IT, MCA
|Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma
|Minimum Age 21 Years
Maximum Age 30 Years
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
Fo SC, ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PWD (General) Candidates – 10 Years
For PWD (OBC) Candidates – 13 Years
For PWD (SC/ST) Candidates – 15 Years
|For All Other Candidates – Rs.750/-
For SC, ST & PwBD Candidates – Rs.100/-
|Salary (Per Month)
|As Per IRDAI Norms
How To Apply IRDAI Vacancies
- First of all check the IRDAI Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the IRDAI Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.