ITBP Recruitment 2023 – Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Head Constable (Midwife) Vacancy through Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) official notification May 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the ITBP career website i.e., itbpolice.nic.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online ITBP job, before 08 July 2023.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Post Name||Head Constable (Midwife)|
|Number Of Post’s||81 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||09 June 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||08 July 2023|
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Head Constable (Midwife)||81|
ITBP job Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP). Online applications are in ITBP Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 25 Years
|Selection Mode||Physical Efficiency Test|
Physical Standard Test
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-|
How To Apply ITBP Job Recruitment
- First of all check the ITBP Job Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply ITBP Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the ITBP Job Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.