KAPL Karnataka Recruitment 2023 – Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Agrovet Service Representatives Vacancy through Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) official notification May 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the KAPL Karnataka career in official website i.e., kaplindia.com. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Karnataka – Andhra Pradesh – Uttar Pradesh – West Bengal can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline KAPL Karnataka Recruitment, before 15 June 2023.
Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL)|
|Post Name||Agrovet Service Representatives|
|Number Of Post’s||10 Posts|
|Working Place||Karnataka – Andhra Pradesh – Uttar Pradesh – West Bengal|
|Start Date To Apply||31 May 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||15 June 2023|
KAPL Karnataka Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Location Name||No of Posts|
KAPL Karnataka Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited. Online applications are in Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed Graduate in Pharmacy/Science/Commerce/Arts from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 28 Years|
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC & ST Candidates – 05 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs. 26,000/-|
How To Apply KAPL Karnataka Recruitment
- First check the KAPL Karnataka Recruitment Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Deputy General Manager [HRD], KAPL House, Plot no 37, ARKA The Business Center, 2nd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru – 560058, Karnataka (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).