KAPL Recruitment 2023 – Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited will released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Agrovet Service Representative Vacancy through Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) official notification March 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the KAPL career in official website i.e., kaplindia.com recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 24 March 2023.
Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL)|
|Post Name||Agrovet Service Representative|
|Number Of Post’s||14 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||14 March 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||24 March 2023|
KAPL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Agrovet Service Representative||11|
|Regional Sales Manger||01|
KAPL State Vacancy Details
|State||No of Post|
KAPL Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL). Online applications are in Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Agrovet Service Representative||Graduation||Rs.26,000/-|
|Area Managers||MBA, Graduation, Post Graduation||Rs.45,000/-|
|Regional Sales Manger||Graduation||Rs.65,000/-|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 40 Years|
For OBC candidates – 03 Years
For SC/ST candidates – 05 Years
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
How To Apply
- First check the KAPL Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Deputy General Manager – HRD (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).