Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Vacancies For 310 Forest Watcher 2023 – KFD released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Forest Watcher Vacancy through Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) official notification September 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the KFD career website i.e., aranya.gov.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 26 October 2023.
Karnataka Forest Department Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)|
|Post Name||Forest Watcher|
|Number Of Post’s||1014 Posts|
|Start Date To Apply||27 September 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||26 October 2023|
KFD Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Vacancies For 310 Forest Watcher Eligibility Details
Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci KFD. Online applications are in Karnataka Forest Department Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 35 Years
For Cast 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B & OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC & ST Candidates – 05 Years
|Selection Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Application Fees||For SC & ST Candidates – 45/-|
For Gen Candidates – 125/-
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs.21,400 To Rs.42,000/-|
How To Apply Vacancies For 310 Forest Watcher
- First of all check the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Vacancies For 310 Forest Watcher Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.