LIC Recruitment 2023 – Life Insurance Corporation Of India will released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Apprentice Development Officer Vacancy through Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC) official notification January 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the LIC career website i.e., licindia.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 10 February 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
Life Insurance Corporation Of India Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC)|
|Post Name||Apprentice Development Officer|
|Number Of Post’s||1049 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||21 January 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||10 February 2023|
Life Insurance Corporation Of India Vacancy Details
|Division Name||No of Posts|
LIC Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC). Online applications are in Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 21 Years|
Maximum Age 30 Years
For Member of OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For Member of SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
For LIC Employee who is not a member of SC/ST/OBC Candidates – 12 Years
For LIC Employee who is a member of OBC Candidates – 15 Years
For LIC Employee who is a member of SC/ST Candidates – 17 Years
|Selection Mode||Preliminary Examination|
|Application Fees||For All Candidates Candidates – Rs.750/-|
For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.100/-
|Salary (Per Month)||Monthly|
How To Apply
- First of all check the LIC Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply LIC Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Life Insurance Corporation Of India Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the LIC Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.