Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment 2023 – Ministry of Labour & Employment will released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Young Professional Vacancy through Ministry of Labour & Employment official notification January 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the Ministry of Labour & Employment career website i.e., labour.gov.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Karnataka, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 27 January 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
|Number Of Post’s||43 Posts|
|Working Place||Karnataka, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh|
|Start Date To Apply||12 January 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||27 January 2023|
Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Ministry of Labour & Employment. Online applications are in Ministry of Labour & Employment Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed Degree, B.A, B.E or B.Tech, B.Ed, MBA, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 24 Years|
Maximum Age 40 Years
|Selection Mode||Personal Interview|
Computer Proficiency Test
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs.50,000/-|
How To Apply
- First of all check the Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Ministry of Labour & Employment Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.