Namma Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2023 – Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Station Controller/ Train Operator Vacancy through Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) official notification May 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the BMRCL career website i.e., english.bmrc.co.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Bangalore – Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline Namma Bangalore Metro Recruitment, before 07 June 2023.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)|
|Post Name||Station Controller/ Train Operator|
|Number Of Post’s||96 Posts|
|Working Place||Bangalore – Karnataka|
|Start Date To Apply||16 May 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||07 June 2023 (Date Extended)|
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||96|
Namma Bangalore Metro Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited. Online applications are in BMRCL Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Power Systems/ Industrial Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 45 Years|
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs. 35,000 – 82,660/-|
How To Apply Namma Bangalore Metro Recruitment Vacancies
- First check the Namma Bangalore Metro Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H Road, Shanthinagar, Bengaluru – 560027, Karnataka (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).
- Official Notification : Notification
- Extended Notification : Notification
- Apply Online : Apply
- Official Website : english.bmrc.co.in