National Madarsa Board For School Education Recruitment 2023 – National Madarsa Board For School Education released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Primary Teacher Vacancy through National Madarsa Board For School Education official notification August 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the National Madarsa Board For School Education career website i.e., madarsaschools.org. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 11 August 2023.
National Madarsa Board For School Education Vacancy Notification
|National Madarsa Board For School Education
|Number Of Post’s
|Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Kerala
|Start Date To Apply
|01 August 2023
|Last Date To Apply
|11 August 2023
National Madarsa Board For School Education Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
National Madarsa Board For School Education Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci National Madarsa Board For School Education. Online applications are in National Madarsa Board For School Education Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma in Basic Teachers Training, B.Ed, B.El.Ed from any of the recognized board or University
|Minimum Age 18 Years
Maximum Age 44 Years
For SC, ST, OBC, PH Candidates – 05 Years
|For All Candidates – Rs.750/-
|Salary (Per Month)
|Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
How To Apply
- First of all check the National Madarsa Board For School Education Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the National Madarsa Board For School Education Recruitment process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.