National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment 2023 – National Technical Research Organisation will released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Analyst – B Vacancy through National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) official notification December 2022. All the eligible aspirants can check the NTRO career in official website i.e., ntro.gov.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 21 January 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
National Technical Research Organisation Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)|
|Post Name||Analyst – B|
|Number Of Post’s||67 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||23 December 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||21 January 2023|
NTRO Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
(For Ex-Servicemen : Deputation/ Re-employment)
|By Deputation basis||49|
National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO). Online applications are in National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification Details||Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 56 Years|
|Selection Mode||Certification Verification|
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary (Per Month)||As Per NTRO Norms|
How To Apply
- First check the National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Deputy Director (R) National Technical Research Organisation Block-lll, Old JNU Campus New Delhi – 110067 (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).