New Manglore Port Trust will released new recruitment. Online/Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer Vacancy through New Manglore Port Trust (NMPT) official notification November 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Mangalore – Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online/Offline, before 13 December 2022.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
New Manglore Port Trust Recruitment 2022 – Details About Job
|New Manglore Port Trust (NMPT)
|Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer
|Number Of Post’s
|Mangalore – Karnataka
|Start Date To Apply
|14 November 2022
|Last Date To Apply
|13 December 2022
|Last Date for submission Hard Copy
|28 December 2022
Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci New Manglore Port Trust (NMPT). Online applications are in New Manglore Port Trust (NMPT) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and age as prescribed below…
Education Details, Age Limit, Selection Mode
|Candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized board or University
|As Per New Manglore Port Trust (NMPT) Norms
Application Fees And Salary Details
|No Application Fee
|Monthly Rs. 60,000/- To Rs. 1,80,000/-
How To Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates who wish to apply for these vacancies should submit their applications Online
- GoTo Official Website, given in below link
- And check for the NMPT Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Candidates should visit the official website of the organization and fill in all the required information in the online application (for example: candidate’s name, qualification, email address etc.)
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of application
- The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to given in below address
- Address : The Secretary(I/C), New Mangalore Port Authority, Panambur, Mangalore-575010