NIELIT Recruitment 2023 – National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Scientist C, Driver, MTS Vacancy through National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) official notification July 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the NIELIT career website i.e., nielit.gov.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 13 August 2023.
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Post Name||Scientist C, Driver, MTS|
|Number Of Post’s||56 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||15 July 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||13 August 2023|
NIELIT Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Director (Admn.)||01|
|Deputy Manager (Database)||01|
|Sr. Technical Assistant||07|
|Sr. Technical Assistant (Store)||02|
|Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil)||02|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||01|
|Multi Tasking Staff||13|
NIELIT Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci NIELIT. Online applications are in National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Scientist C||BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ Instrumentation, M.Sc, ME/ M.Tech, Ph.D|
|Scientist B||BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ Instrumentation, M.Sc|
|Workshop Superintendent||Degree, BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical, ME/ M.Tech|
|Assistant Director (Admn.)||Graduation, MBA, Post Graduation|
|Deputy Manager (Database)||Diploma, B.Sc, BCA|
|Sr. Technical Assistant||Diploma, B.SC, BCA, BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ Instrumentation|
|Sr. Technical Assistant (Store)||Degree|
|Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil)||Diploma|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||Diploma, Graduation, MBA, Post Graduation|
|Library Assistant||Diploma, Degree|
|Multi Tasking Staff||10th Pass|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 27 To 40 Years|
|Selection Mode||Private Secretary & Sr. Technical Assistant Posts|
For General Candidates – Rs.600/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-Servicemen Candidates – Rs.300/-
Scientist B & Assistant Director Posts
For General Candidates – Rs.800/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-Servicemen Candidates – Rs.400/-
|Application Fees||Check In Official Notification|
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs.18,000/- To Rs.2,08,700/-|
How To Apply NIELIT Recruitment Vacancies
- First of all check the NIELIT Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in NIELIT Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the NIELIT Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.