NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2023 – National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal (NIT Karnataka) released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Superintendent, Technician Vacancy through NIT Karnataka official notification August 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the NIT Karnataka career website i.e., nitk.ac.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Surathkal – Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 06 September 2023.
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal (NIT Karnataka)|
|Post Name||Superintendent, Technician|
|Number Of Post’s||112 Posts|
|Working Place||Surathkal – Karnataka|
|Start Date To Apply||17 August 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||06 September 2023|
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant||21|
NIT Karnataka Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci NIT Karnataka. Online applications are in NIT Karnataka Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Superintendent||Degree, Masters Degree|
|Senior Technician||12th, ITI, Diploma|
|Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 25 Years|
|Selection Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Application Fees||For OBC Candidates – Rs.1,000/-|
For SC, ST & PWD Candidates – Rs.500/-
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs.5,200/- To Rs.34,800/-|
How To Apply NIT Karnataka Recruitment
- First of all check the NIT Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the NIT Karnataka Recruitment process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.