NSIC Recruitment 2023 – National Small Industries Corporation released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Manager, Deputy Manager Vacancy through National Small Industries Corporation official notification August 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the NSIC career website i.e., nsic.co.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 29 September 2023.
National Small Industries Corporation Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC)|
|Post Name||Manager, Deputy Manager|
|Number Of Post’s||81 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||04 September 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||29 September 2023|
National Small Industries Corporation Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy General Manager (E-4)||03|
|Deputy General Manager (F&A)(E-4)||01|
|Chief Manager (E-3)||03|
|Chief Manager (F&A) (E-3)||01|
|Deputy Manager (E-1)||12|
|Deputy Manager (F&A) (E-1)||06|
NSIC Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci National Small Industries Corporation. Online applications are in NSIC Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed CA, CMA, Degree, LLB, B.E or B.Tech, Graduation, MBA, Post Graduation from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 45 Years|
|Selection Mode||Written Test Test|
|Application Fees||For All Other Candidates – Rs.1500/-|
For SC, ST, PwBD, Women & Departmental Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||As Per Norms|
How To Apply
- First of all check the NSIC Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the NSIC Recruitment process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.
- Official Notification for Assistant Manager : Notification
- Official Notification for General Manager and Other Posts : Notification
- Apply Online : Apply
- Official Website : nsic.co.in