NTPC Recruitment 2023 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Artisan Trainee, Diploma Trainee Vacancy through National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) official notification August 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited career website i.e., ntpc.co.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Kudgi – Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 10 September 2023.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Post Name||Artisan Trainee, Diploma Trainee|
|Number Of Post’s||36 Posts|
|Working Place||Kudgi – Karnataka|
|Start Date To Apply||25 August 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||10 September 2023|
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Artisan Trainee (Fitter)||15|
|Artisan Trainee (Electrician)||05|
|Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanic)||06|
|Assistant (Material/ Storekeeper) Trainee||08|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||01|
|Diploma Trainee (C&I)||01|
NTPC Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci National Thermal Power Corporation Limited. Online applications are in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Artisan Trainee (Fitter)||10th, ITI in Fitter||Rs. 21,500/-|
|Artisan Trainee (Electrician)||10th, ITI in Electrician||Rs. 21,500/-|
|Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanic)||10th, ITI in Instrument Mechanics/ Electronic||Rs. 21,500/-|
|Assistant (Material/ Storekeeper) Trainee||10th, ITI in Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics/ Instrument Mechanical||Rs. 21,500/-|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Rs. 24,000/-|
|Diploma Trainee (C&I)||Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering||Rs. 24,000/-|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 37 Years|
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
How To Apply NTPC Recruitment Vacancies
- First of all check the NTPC Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the NTPC Recruitment process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.
- Official Notification for Artisan Trainee Posts : Notification
- Official Notification for Diploma Trainee Posts : Notification
- Apply Online : Apply Here
- Official Website : ntpc.co.in