NTRO Recruitment 2023 – National Technical Research Organisation will released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Technical Assistant, Aviator-II Vacancy through National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) official notification December 2022. All the eligible aspirants can check the NTRO career website i.e., ntro.gov.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 21 January 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
National Technical Research Organisation Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Aviator-II|
|Number Of Post’s||182 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||31 December 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||21 January 2023|
NTRO Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Technical Assistant (Computer Science& Information Technology)||81|
|Technical Assistant (Electronics & Communication)||79|
NTRO Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO). Online applications are in National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification Details||Candidate should have completed egree, BE/ B.Tech, MCA, Masters Degree from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 21 Years|
Maximum Age 30 To 35 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||For General and Other Candidates – Rs. 500/-|
For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates – No Application Fee
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Aviator-II||Rs. 56,100/- To Rs. 1,77,500/-|
|Technical Assistant (Computer Science& Information Technology)||Rs. 44,900/- To Rs. 1,42,400/-|
|Technical Assistant (Electronics & Communication)||Rs. 44,900/- To Rs. 1,42,400/-|
How To Apply
- First of all check the NTRO Recruitment Notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply NTRO Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in NTRO Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the NTRO Recruitment 2022 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.