Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2023 – India Post released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM/ABPM) Vacancy through India Post Office (India Post) official notification May 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the India Post career website i.e., indiapost.gov.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online Post Office Recruitment 2023 Karnataka, before 11 June 2023.
Karnataka Post Office Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||India Post Office (India Post)|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM/ABPM)|
|Number Of Post’s||12828 Posts|
Karnataka – 48 Posts
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||22 May 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||11 June 2023|
India Post Office Vacancy Details
|District Name||No of Posts|
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Karnataka Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci India Post Office (India Post). Online applications are in India Post Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 40 Years
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PWD Candidates -10 Years
For PWD (OBC) Candidates – 13 Years
For PWD (SC/ST) Candidates – 15 Years
|Selection Mode||Based on Merit|
|Application Fees||For All Other Candidates – Rs.100/-|
For Female/SC/ST/PWD Candidates – No Application Fee
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Postmaster)||Rs. 12,000/- To Rs. 29,380/-|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (Assistant Branch Postmaster)||Rs. 10,000/- To Rs. 24,470/-|
How To Apply Post Office Recruitment 2023 Karnataka
- First of all check the Post Office Recruitment 2023 Karnataka Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply India Post Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in India Post Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the Post Office Recruitment 2023 Karnataka 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.
- Official Notification : Notification
- Vacancy Notification : Notification
- Apply Online : Apply
- Official Website : indiapost.gov.in