RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2023 – Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Karnataka released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Ombudsperson Vacancy through Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Karnataka (RDPR Karnataka) official notification March 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the RDPR Karnataka career in official website i.e., rdpr.karnataka.gov.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Chamarajanagar, Chikkamagaluru, Gadag, Mandya, Tumakuru, Vijayapura – Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 13 April 2023.
Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Karnataka Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Karnataka (RDPR Karnataka)|
|Number Of Post’s||06 Posts|
|Working Place||Chamarajanagar, Chikkamagaluru, Gadag, Mandya, Tumakuru, Vijayapura – Karnataka|
|Start Date To Apply||14 March 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||13 April 2023|
RDPR Karnataka Vacancy Details
|District Name||No. of Posts|
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Karnataka (RDPR Karnataka). Online applications are in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Karnataka (RDPR Karnataka) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed As per RDPR Karnataka Norms from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||As per RDPR Karnataka Norms|
|Selection Mode||Written Test |
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary (Per Month)||As per RDPR Karnataka Norms|
How To Apply
- First check the RDPR Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address – Commissioner, Rural Development, Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department, 5th Floor, Flat No. 1243, KSIIDC Building, IT Park, South Block, Rajaji Nagar Industrial Estate, Bengaluru – 560044, Karnataka (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Official Website : rdpr.karnataka.gov.in