Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Recruitment 2023 – Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka released new recruitment. Offline registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Welfare Organizer Vacancy through Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka official notification July 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka career in official website i.e., sainikwelfare.karnataka.gov.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, before 02 August 2023.
Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka|
|Post Name||Welfare Organizer|
|Number Of Post’s||14 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||013July 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||02 August 2023|
Sainik Welfare Department Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Sainik Welfare Department Recruitment Notices Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Sainik Welfare Department. Online applications are in Sainik Welfare Department Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications and Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed 10th, 12th from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 50 Years|
|Selection Mode||Kannada Language Exam|
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs.21,400/- To Ts.42,000/-|
How To Apply Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Recruitment Notices Vacancies
- First check the Sainik Welfare Department Karnataka Recruitment Notices Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, recruitment link is given below.
- Please have correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, resume, experience if any etc ready.
- Download the application from the below link or from the official notification and fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct.
- Finally the application form is sent to the following address –Chairman, Departmental Recruitment Committee, Department of Soldiers Welfare and Rehabilitation, #58, Field Marshal KM Cariappa Bhavan, Field Marshal KM Cariappa Road, Bengaluru – 560025 (in prescribed manner, through- Register Post, Speed Post, or any other service).
- Official Notification : Notification
- Official Website : sainikwelfare.karnataka.gov.in