SBI Recruitment 2023 – State Bank of India will released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Collection Facilitator (Retired Bank Officers/ Staff) Vacancy through State Bank of India (SBI) official notification December 2022. All the eligible aspirants can check the SBI career website i.e., sbi.co.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 30 January 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
State Bank of India Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Collection Facilitator (Retired Bank Officers/ Staff)|
|Number Of Post’s||1438 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||22 December 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||20 January 2023|
State Bank of India Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Collection Facilitator (JMGS-I)||291|
|Collection Facilitator (MMGS-II)||507|
|Collection Facilitator (MMGS-III)||142|
|Collection Facilitator (Clerical Staff)||498|
SBI Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci State Bank of India (SBI). Online applications are in State Bank of India (SBI) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification Details||Candidate should have completed As per SBI Norms from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 63 Years|
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||No Application Fee|
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs. 25,000/- To Rs. 40,000/-|
How To Apply
- First of all check the SBI Recruitment Notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply SBI Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in SBI Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the SBI Recruitment 2022 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.