SBI Recruitment 2023 – State Bank of India released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Apprentices Vacancy through State Bank of India (SBI) official notification August 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the State Bank of India career website i.e., sbi.co.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 21 September 2023.
State Bank of India Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Number Of Post’s||6160 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||01 September 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||21 September 2023|
State Bank of India Vacancy Details
|State Name||No of Posts|
|Jammu & Kashmir||100|
|UT Andaman & Nicobar Islands||8|
SBI Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci State Bank of India. Online applications are in State Bank of India (SBI) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 20 Years|
Maximum Age 28 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||For General, EWS & OBC Candidates – Rs. 300/-|
For SC, ST & PWD Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs. 15,000/-|
How To Apply
- First of all check the SBI Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the SBI Recruitment process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.