SCDCC Bank Mangalore Recruitment 2023 – The South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Limited released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Second Division Clerk, Computer Programmer Vacancy through The South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Limited (SCDCC Bank) official notification August 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the SCDCC Bank Mangalore career website i.e., scdccbank.com. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in Mangaluru – Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 20 September 2023.
SCDCC Bank Mangalore Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||The South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Limited (SCDCC Bank)|
|Post Name||Second Division Clerk, Computer Programmer|
|Number Of Post’s||125 Posts|
|Working Place||Mangaluru – Karnataka|
|Start Date To Apply||07 August 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||20 September 2023|
The South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Limited Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Second Division Clerk||123|
SCDCC Bank Mangalore Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci The South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Limited. Online applications are in The South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Limited (SCDCC Bank) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Computer Programmer||BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in Computer Science, MCA||Rs. 36,985/- To Rs. 89,600/-|
|Second Division Clerk||Degree, Post Graduation Degree||Rs. 24,910/- To Rs. 55,655/-|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 35 Years|
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||For All Other Candidates – Rs.1180/-|
For SC & ST Candidates – Rs.590/-
How To Apply
- First of all check the SCDCC Bank Mangalore Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the SCDCC Bank Mangalore Recruitment process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.
- Official Notification : Notification
- General Instructions : Notification
- Apply Online : Apply
- Official Website : scdccbank.com