SKDRDP Scholarship 2023 – In commemoration of the Silver Jubilee celebrations of Sri Kshetra Dharmasthala Gramabhivriddhi Yojana BC Trust (R.I.), partner family self-help and Pragatibandhu Sanghas, financially backward members of the project to support technical and vocational education of children. Dr. Virendra Heggade started the Sujnananidhi Shishyavetana program in 2007.
Under the Sujnana Nidhi program, monthly stipends ranging from Rs 400 to Rs 1000 thousand are being paid for technical and vocational courses of 2 to 5 years duration depending on the academic year depending on the selected course prescribed by the institute. So far more than 52 thousand students across the state of Karnataka have benefited from this program. For such students Rs. More than 67 crores of scholarship has been disbursed so far.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
Important Dates : Last date to apply SKDRDP Scholarship 31 March 2023.
SKDRDP Scholarship Apply Documents to be submitted by the student
- SSLC Marks List
- STUDY CERTIFICATE & FEES RECEIPT of the college where the current year is being studied (Only if the student has been admitted to the course selected in the current year 2022-23)
- Marksheet of previous studies (SSLC/PUC / DEGREE) studied by the student
- Bank pass book copy of the student
- Letter of recommendation from planning office
- Aadhaar card of student and father is mandatory (if father is absent mother’s aadhaar card should be provided)
Important To Apply SKDRDP Scholarship
- A student is allowed to apply only once.
- ·Only online application is allowed through Sujnananidhi App, HARD COPY will not be considered for any reason received by post.
- Only students studying in the first semester of the current first year of the academic year 2022-23 are allowed to apply.
- Students who want to apply for the scholarship can apply online through the Sujnananidhi App on the Village Development Yojana Website: www.skdrdpindia.org.
- Eligible student applying should first register in Sujnanidhi App of SKDRDP through his SSLC Marks Card Register Number and then login in Sujnanidhi App using the USER ID & PASSWORD sent to the phone number registered by the student and then apply online.
- Since the students who want to get Sugyananidhi scholarship have to apply through SKDRDP’s Sujnananidhi App, it is necessary to upload the above mentioned documents in SKDRDP’s Sujnananidhi App, scan the original copy of the documents and after observing the details correctly, change it to PDF and upload it.
- All uploaded documents should be legible. After filling the application again are all the documents correct? Make sure that and submit. Filling up the application in such a way that there are no mistakes. Once you have entered and submitted online, there is no chance to make corrections again.
- If the application submitted is incorrect, unclear, has any objections, such applications will be processed at the first stage.
Steps for applying SujnanaNidhi Scholarship
Step 1.Students must be registered in portal and proceed further through student registration ID
Step 2.Apply through online along with the necessary Documents to upload as below
- SSLC Marks Card
- Fees Receipt And Study Certificate (format available in Downloads)
- Qualified exam score board copy
- Bank Passbook (Nationalised Banks only)
- Student and Parent Aadhar Card ( Father or Mother)
- Recommendation Letter From SKDRDP Project Office (format available in Downloads)
Step 3.On Successfull Submission ID will be generated for future tracking purpose.
Step 4.Selection of student for awarding scholarship will be communicated throgh Email ,Phone and Tracking System
Special Note: New and Renewal Applicant should follow the uploaded documents (ಮಾಹಿತಿ ಪತ್ರ )
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Applicant Must download here Information letter and please fallow the procedure How to apply : Click Here
- Applicant Must download here Project office confirmation letter and attach the format : Click Here
- Applicant Must download here Study ceryificate and Fee receipt format : Click Here
- Studeent must download here How to download procedure information letter : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here