SSC Recruitment 2023 – Staff Selection Commission released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Upper Division Clerk Vacancy through Staff Selection Commission (SSC) official notification September 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the SSC career website i.e., ssc.nic.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 03 October 2023.
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Notification
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Upper Division Clerk
|Number Of Post’s
|All Over India
|Start Date To Apply
|12 September 2023
|Last Date To Apply
|03 October 2023
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
|Central Secretariat Clerical Service
|Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service
|Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service
|Election Commission of India
|Central Vigilance Commission
|Central Administrative Tribunal
|Central Translation Bureau
SSC Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Staff Selection Commission. Online applications are in SSC Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Candidate should have completed As Per SSC Norms from any of the recognized board or University
|Maximum Age 50 Years
For SC & ST Candidates – 05 Years
|Computer Based Examination
|No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)
|Rs.25,500/- To Rs.81,100/-
How To Apply SSC Recruitment 99 Upper Division Clerk Vacancies
- First of all check the SSC Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the SSC Recruitment process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.