SSC Recruitment 2023 – Staff Selection Commission released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Junior Translator, Junior Translation Officer Vacancy through Staff Selection Commission (SSC) official notification August 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the SSC career website i.e., ssc.nic.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 12 September 2023.
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Notification
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Junior Translator, Junior Translation Officer
|Number Of Post’s
|All Over India
|Start Date To Apply
|22 August 2023
|Last Date To Apply
|12 September 2023
SSC Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
|Junior Translation Officer
|Junior Hindi Translator
|Senior Hindi Translator
SSC Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Staff Selection Commission. Online applications are in SSC Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Candidate should have completed Diploma, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University
|Minimum Age 18 Years
Maximum Age 30 Years
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC & ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PwD (UR) Candidates – 10 Years
|Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)
Descriptive Mode (Paper-II)
Detailed Medical Examination
|For All Other Candidates – Rs.100/-
For SC, ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen & PWD Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)
|Rs.35,400/- To Rs.1,42,400/-
How To Apply SSC Recruitment Vacancies
- First of all check the SSC Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the SSC Recruitment process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.