SSC Recruitment 2023 – Staff Selection Commission released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Constable (GD) Vacancy through Staff Selection Commission (SSC) official notification September 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the SSC career website i.e., ssc.nic.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity.
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Constable (GD)|
|Number Of Post’s||75768 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||24 November 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||28 December 2023|
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||No of Posts|
SSC Recruitment 84866 Constable (GD) Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci SSC. Online applications are in Staff Selection Commission Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years|
Maximum Age 24 Years
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC & ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PWD (General) Candidates – 10 Years
For PWD (OBC) Candidates – 13 Years
For PWD (SC/ST) Candidates – 15 Years
Computer Based Examination
Physical Efficiency Test
Physical Standard Test
Detailed Medical Examination
Review Medical Examination
|Application Fees||For All Others Candidates – Rs.100/-|
For Women, SC, ST & ESM Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs. 18,000 – 69,100/-|
How To Apply SSC Vacancies for 84866 Constable
- First of all check the SSC Recruitment 84866 Constable (GD) Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the SSC Recruitment process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.