UIIC Recruitment 2023 – United India Insurance Company Limited released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Administrative Officer (Scale I) Specialist Vacancy through United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) official notification August 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the United India Insurance Company Limited career website i.e., uiic.co.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 14 September 2023.
United India Insurance Company Limited Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC)|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer (Scale I) Specialist|
|Number Of Post’s||100 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||24 August 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||14 September 2023|
United India Insurance Company Limited Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Accounts/ Finance Specialists||24|
UIIC Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci UIIC. Online applications are in United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Legal Specialists||LLB, Masters Degree|
|Accounts/ Finance Specialists||CA/ ICWA, B.Com, M.Com|
|Actuaries||Degree, Masters Degree|
|Doctors||MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS|
|Engineers||BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech|
|Agriculture Specialists||Degree, Masters Degree|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 21 Years|
Maximum Age 30 Years
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC, ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PWD Candidates – 10 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||For Gen Candidates – Rs.1,000/-|
For SC, ST & PWD Candidates – Rs.250/-
|Salary (Per Month)||Rs.88,000/-|
How To Apply UIIC Recruitment Vacancies
- First of all check the UIIC Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the UIIC Recruitment process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.
- Official Notification : Notification
- Short Notification : Notification
- Apply Online : Apply
- Official Website : uiic.co.in