UPSC Recruitment 2023 – Union Public Service Commission released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Assistant Professor, PGT Vacancy through UPSC official notification September 2023 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) career website i.e., upsc.gov.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 28 September 2023.
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, PGT|
|Number Of Post’s||09 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||09 September 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||28 September 2023|
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Post Graduate Teacher (Bengali)||01|
|Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry)||01|
|Post Graduate Teacher (English)||01|
|Post Graduate Teacher (Mathematics)||01|
|Post Graduate Teacher (Physics)||01|
|Post Graduate Teacher (Political Science)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Bengali)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Commerce)||01|
UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Union Public Service Commission. Online applications are in UPSC Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Qualification||Candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech, B.Ed, Master’s Degree, M.Sc, Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 38 Years|
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC & ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PWD (General) Candidates – 10 Years
For PWD (OBC) Candidates – 13 Years
For PWD (SC/ST) Candidates – 15 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||For Gen, OBC & EWS Candidates – Rs.25/-|
For SC, ST, PWBD & Women Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||As Per Norms|
How To Apply UPSC Recruitment 09 Assistant Professor, PGT Vacancies
- First of all check the UPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the UPSC Recruitment process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.