UPSC Recruitment 2023 – Union Public Service Commission will released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner, Accounts Officer Vacancy through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official notification February 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the UPSC career website i.e., upsc.gov.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 17 March 2023.
Read Also All Latest Jobs….Click Here
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner, Accounts Officer|
|Number Of Post’s||577 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||25 February 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||17 March 2023|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer||418|
|Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner||159|
UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Online applications are in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer||Bachelors Degree|
|Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner||Degree|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 35 Years|
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC/ ST Candidates – 05 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||For Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs.25/-|
For SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||As Per UPSC Norms|
How To Apply
- First of all check the UPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply UPSC Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Union Public Service Commission Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the UPSC Recruitment 2023 process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Short Notification : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here
- Official Website : upsc.gov.in