UPSC Recruitment Official Notification 2023 – Union Public Service Commission released new recruitment. Online registration for Various Post, eligible and interested candidates to fill up various Supervisor, Additional Assistant Director Vacancy through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official notification April 2023. All the eligible aspirants can check the UPSC career website i.e., upsc.gov.in. Job seekers who are looking for a career jobs in All Over India can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, before 11 May 2023.
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Supervisor, Additional Assistant Director|
|Number Of Post’s||09 Posts|
|Working Place||All Over India|
|Start Date To Apply||22 April 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||11 May 2023|
UPSC Recruitment Official Notification Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||02|
|Additional Assistant Director (Safety)||03|
UPSC Recruitment Official Notification Eligibility Details – Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacanci UPSC. Online applications are in Union Public Service Commission Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Qualifications Age Limit Application Fees And Salary Details as prescribed below…
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||Degree, Masters Degree|
|Additional Assistant Director (Safety)||BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/ Civil/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Scientist-B||B.Sc, Masters Degree|
|Supervisor||Diploma, B.Ed, BA, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 35 Years|
For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
For SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
For PWD (General) Candidates – 10 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Test |
|Application Fees||For Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs.25/-|
For SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates – No Application Fee
|Salary (Per Month)||As Per UPSC Norms|
How To Apply UPSC Jobs
- First of all check the UPSC Recruitment Official Notification thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (Recruitment link is given below).
- Before filling the application through online mode, please have correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, experience if any etc.
- Apply Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Online – Click on the link given below.
- Update all required details in Union Public Service Commission Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (Only if applicable).
- Finally click the submit button to complete the UPSC Recruitment Official Notification process. Capture the application number or request number most importantly for further reference.